I am thankful for...
I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! While 2016 has been quite a year, and I can’t believe it's nearly over, there is so much that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for…
- Friends and family, the friends who are like family, and all of the incredible people who have come into my life over the past year.
- My health. It may be cliché but “health is wealth” is 100% true.
- Waking up every day with all my basic needs met. In a world where so many don’t know when they will next eat, where to lay their heads at night, and struggle to cloth themselves, I am incredibly blessed.
- Seeing the world. As you know, this past year I travelled to Croatia, Italy, and California. I love traveling, experiencing new cultures, seeing other ways of life and realizing just how much beauty is out there and how small each of us is.
- All the incredible artists/works of art that fed my soul. Some of my favorites from this past year include: Adele at MSG, Manus X Machina at The Met, Roundabout’s productions of She Loves Me & Holiday Inn, The Color Purple, Eclipsed, impromptu visits to The Whitney, Martin Creed’s “The Back Door” exhibit at The Park Avenue Armory, and random walks around the Lower East Side.
- Work opportunities – Over the past year, I have had the privilege of working with very talented and brilliant people and been given wonderful reviews. There is nothing more flattering than someone you work for and admire recommending you for a job.
- The New York Giants having a much better season than they have the past few years. #SorryNotSorry, the past few years have been rough.
How did you spend Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?